Monday, October 28, 2013

Well It had been many days since I have written my another blogg.Many things have happened also this is just a trail. Was expecting a great life :) but it did not turn to be like that. Still I am confused where it went wrong(well I know the answer).

this has to end right

Still how many days can I be like this. I need to change myself a lot. But what I miss is guidance in my life.... I need a guru to help me and guide me. But who will be it?

But need some answers right Just a bit confused. Their are many whom I consider a lot.

As told by chiraan consider ....

                   ya thats right any how dattatreya as vishnu amsha, and rayaru as guru and sai baba as an some spiritual preacher. Also I am a just lacking my confidence, which I need to gain but some how by the grace of guru. They will guide me some how just need to proceed.

God will help those who beleive in themselves.

well it had been many stuffs to share, But will learn as soon as possible. I am just a new to some thing. But need to take care.

Do I doubt a lot on any thing, Well with lot of failures some itching happens. May be I am doing same since I did an impossible task of taking up BE well by every well wishers and grace of Kalika devi, guru Rayaru I did complete but the main task is ahead.  Even the guy whom I meet last month also told the same.
I need to firmly believe   in guru's feet. He is the one who would help me in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment